Thursday 6 October 2016

Moe has friends in Ontario and Nova Scotia

Moe's Magic Canoe Brings Friends Together!

The thing I admire most about Moe, is how he loves to travel all over Canada visiting his friends in early learning centres, day cares and schools.  




This is a recent picture of a pond that Moe made me stop at so that he could take a picture.  We were traveling in Nova Scotia. As soon as  Moe saw this beautiful pond he started calling out to all his friends to join him for a Pond Party so they could see his magic canoe, You guessed it!  The  whole pond filled with birds and animals from all the maritime provinces.
There are artists everywhere in Nova Scotia and they started drawing pictures of the wonderful party.  As soon as they are all finished I will show them to you.  I learned how to make pictures from wool and yarn while I was in Prince Edward Island.  I am making a picture of the moose and the birds called "Plovers" that Moe and I met on our travels.






Here is a picture that made Moe jump up and down and shout "Yippie".
The children from Ontario are helping Moe invite all his friends to the Party.






Moe's good friends in Kenora  told Donna all about the Story Walks that the Elders and the whole community enjoy.  I thought that story walking was so much fun that Moe and I made a Forest Walk right on the farm where we live. We used Elder Ray Peter's story called Raven and Eagle.  I think you might have that story.






We also used the story Donna wrote called Where is Frog's Home for a Forest Walk at Shuswap Lake.  Oh My Goodness! It was AWESOME!




And of course, Moe helped me write all about how we made the story walks and we put it into a pdf file and posted on Donna's web page donnaklockars.ca  Check it out.

Well Moe and I are going to work on getting more pictures for you to look at, so see you at the Pond real soon.



Hugs and Heaps of friendship from Moe and Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment